- An extinct ape associated with the genus Dryopithecus, known from Old World fossil keeps associated with Miocene and Pliocene epochs and thought to be an ancestor of anthropoid apes and people.
- considered a possible ancestor to both anthropoid apes and people
- Of or belonging to the genus Dryopithecus.
- Of, or regarding, the primate genus Dryopithecus, regarded as family members of both humans and apes.
- Definition for "dryopithecine"
- An extinct ape associated with the genus Dryopithecus,…
- View More
- Hyponym for "dryopithecine"
- Hypernym for "dryopithecine"