- A nurse who takes care of a baby, but doesn't breastfeed
- A nurse whom attends and nourishes a kid, but doesn't suckle it. Compare wet-nursc.
- person who appears to some other in a relation somewhat similar; for this reason, specially, a substandard just who instructs his exceptional inside the duties.
- To feed, attend, and talk about without suckling.
- To instruct in the responsibilities of a higher rank or place than a person's own.
- take care of a baby without nursing it
- Definition for "dry-nurse"
- Sentence for "dry-nurse"
- Father Eustace played the same part…
- View More
- Antonym for "dry-nurse"
- Hypernym for "dry-nurse"