- a drawn-out period in which the weather happens to be dry, for an abnormally few years- shorter and never as extreme as a drought
- a period or time in which there is certainly small task, productivity, low earnings an such like.
- some time of sexual abstinence, excluding masturbation, and usually maybe not willful but considering insufficient a sex partner
- Definition for "dry spell"
- a drawn-out period in which the weather happens…
- View More
- Sentence for "dry spell"
- Cross Reference for "dry spell"
- Urban Dictionary for "dry spell"