- a method of devices for measuring dried out commodities such as for instance grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- A unit of amount found in measuring dried out products (example. whole grain or fresh fruit).
- a unit of convenience of dry products (as good fresh fruit or grain)
- a system of actions of amount for dried out or coarse articles, because of the bushel, peck, etc.
- Definition for "dry measure"
- a method of devices for measuring dried out…
- View More
- Hyponym for "dry measure"
- Hypernym for "dry measure"
- Cross Reference for "dry measure"