- Textiles, clothing, and connected articles of trade. Also called soft products.
- Any product available that will not require unique storage space therapy, but particularly fabrics
- fabrics or clothes and related product
- A commercial title for textile materials, cottons, woolens, linen, silks, laces, etc., -- in difference from groceries.
- Textile fabrics, and relevant or analogous articles of trade (as fabric, shawls, blankets, ribbons, bond, yarn, hosiery, etc.), in distinction from groceries, hardware, etc.
- Definition for "dry goods"
- Textiles, clothing, and connected articles of trade. Also…
- View More
- Hyponym for "dry goods"
- Hypernym for "dry goods"