- Textiles, clothing, and connected articles of trade. Also called soft products.
- Any product available that will not require unique storage space therapy, but particularly fabrics
- fabrics or clothes and related product
- A commercial title for textile materials, cottons, woolens, linen, silks, laces, etc., -- in difference from groceries.
- Textile fabrics, and relevant or analogous articles of trade (as fabric, shawls, blankets, ribbons, bond, yarn, hosiery, etc.), in distinction from groceries, hardware, etc.
Hyponym for "dry goods"
Hypernym for "dry goods"