- A court-martial held the summary test of an offense dedicated during armed forces functions.
- an overview court-martial called to test offenses regarding the battleground or even the type of march, when, occasionally, a drumhead has to do service as a writing dining table.
- a military courtroom convened to listen to immediate costs of offenses committed doing his thing
- Definition for "drumhead court-martial"
- A court-martial held the summary test of an…
- View More
- Hypernym for "drumhead court-martial"