- Music the materials stretched over one end or either of both stops of a drum.
- Nautical The circular top section of a capstan, accustomed hold pubs for switching.
- alternate spelling of drum mind.
- The parchment or skin stretched over one end of a drum.
- The top of a capstan which can be pierced with sockets for levers found in turning it. See Illust. of Capstan.
- The membrane stretched upon a drum, by striking that your tone is created.
- the most effective part of a capstan, which will be pierced with some holes for the finishes of the levers or bars utilized to turn it round. See capstan.
- In anatomy, the membrana tympani.
- many different cabbage having a sizable rounded or flattened mind.
- a membrane that's extended taut over a drum
- performed speedily and without formality
- Definition for "drumhead"
- Music the materials stretched over one end or…
- View More
- Sentence for "drumhead"
- Preposterous as this contention seemed to…
- View More
- Phrases for "drumhead"
- Hypernym for "drumhead"
- Cross Reference for "drumhead"
- Equivalent for "drumhead"
- Same Context for "drumhead"
- Variant for "drumhead"
- Urban Dictionary for "drumhead"