- The faith, philosophical philosophy, and attendant ritual practices of this druids.
- The system of religion, philosophy, and instruction, received and taught by the Druids; the rites and ceremonies of the Druids.
- The religion of the druids; the doctrines, rites, and ceremonies of sacerdotal caste of old Celts. See druid, 1.
- the device of religion and viewpoint taught by the Druids and their rites and ceremonies
Definition for "druidism"
- The faith, philosophical philosophy, and attendant ritual practices…
Sentence for "druidism"
Hypernym for "druidism"