- kicking where the baseball is dropped and kicked because touches the floor.
- an act of kicking a football (in terms of a field objective) when the football is dropped and kicked as it touches the bottom.
- (soccer) kicking (for a field objective) in which the baseball is dropped and kicked whilst touches the bottom
- to score via a dropkick
- to create a dropkick
- fall and kick (a ball) as it touches the floor, as for a field goal
- make the point after a touchdown with a dropkick
Sentence for "dropkick"
Verb Forms for "dropkick"
Hypernym for "dropkick"
Urban Dictionary for "dropkick"
- An stupid moron who's as effective…