- Sports A kick produced by falling a ball to the ground and throwing it simply since it begins to rebound.
- A kick produced by losing the ball on the ground and kicking it because bounces up.
- An insignificant, contemptible or unfashionable person; a loser; made use of as a broad insult.
- a kick fond of the ball whilst rebounds after having already been dropped through the hands.
- Alternative spelling of drop-kick.
Sentence for "drop kick"
Urban Dictionary for "drop kick"
Sports Dictionary for "drop kick"