- a device comprising an anvil or base lined up with a hammer that's raised then dropped on molten metal, used to create or stamp the metal resting from the anvil.
- a hammer for forging, hitting up material, etc., the extra weight being raised by a strap or similar product, then circulated to drop regarding material resting on an anvil or die.
- See under Drop, Face, etc.
- Same as drop-press.
- product in making huge forgings
- Definition for "drop hammer"
- a device comprising an anvil or base lined…
- View More
- Hypernym for "drop hammer"