- An unframed curtain that is decreased to a stage through the flies, usually offering as background views.
- A theater curtain which lowered or raised vertically without interested in the side.
- See Drop, n., 4. (d).
- Same as fall, 9 .
- a curtain which can be decreased and raised onto a stage from flies; frequently used as back ground scenery
- Definition for "drop curtain"
- An unframed curtain that is decreased to a…
- View More
- Hypernym for "drop curtain"
- Same Context for "drop curtain"