- An establishment, particularly a backyard cinema, built to permit consumers to remain inside their cars while being accommodated.
- a patio cinema where films are projected onto a large display screen and clients watch from inside their automobiles, listening often by a speaker or a designated radio frequency.
- A drive-through restaurant where patrons stay static in their vehicles and order food and drinks via a speaker phone; their particular meal is delivered to their particular vehicle.
- any installation made to accommodate clients while remaining in their vehicles; particularly an outdoor cinema for which clients park within their cars to look at the film.
- any set up designed to accommodate clients in their vehicles
- Of or becoming such an establishment: a drive-in restaurant; a drive-in teller.
- Providing solution to clients whom stay in their cars.
- arranged allowing business become transacted while patrons stay in their vehicles.
- cause a run or runner become scored
- cause to enter, just like a circular movement
- Definition for "drive-in"
- An establishment, particularly a backyard cinema, built to…
- View More
- Sentence for "drive-in"
- Anthony Curio bragged the whole way…
- View More
- Synonym for "drive-in"
- Phrases for "drive-in"
- Hypernym for "drive-in"
- Same Context for "drive-in"
- Urban Dictionary for "drive-in"