- A protective drip manufactured from stone, since on a cornice over a door or screen. Also referred to as hoodmold.
- Calcium carbonate in the shape of stalactites or stalagmites.
- A protective moulding over a door or window enabling rain to trickle out of the construction
- stalactites and stalagmites collectively
- A drip, whenever made of rock. See drip, 2.
- In architecture, a projecting molding or cornice over a doorway, window, etc., to avoid rain-water from trickling down.
- A filtering-stone: so-called by seamen.
- identical to stalagmite.
- the type of calcium carbonate found in stalactites and stalagmites
- a protective spill that's made of rock
- Definition for "dripstone"
- A protective drip manufactured from stone, since on…
- View More
- Sentence for "dripstone"
- Hypernym for "dripstone"
- Same Context for "dripstone"
- Variant for "dripstone"