- An instructor fond of excessively thorough instruction.
- person who teaches others in some thing
- somebody who instructs in marching drill
- a person who teaches exercise, especially in just how of gymnastics.
- person who gives practical instruction in armed forces techniques together with use of arms; thus, one who teaches in everything, especially in a mechanical manner.
- a noncommissioned officer which instructs recruits in military marching and control
- Definition for "drillmaster"
- Sentence for "drillmaster"
- Hypernym for "drillmaster"
- Same Context for "drillmaster"