- A powered straight drilling machine when the drill is pressed into the work immediately or by a hand lever.
- a device tool where a rotating cutter, often a-twist drill, is pressed into a workpiece to create a hole.
- A form of drilling-machine armed with one or more drills for boring holes in metal, and designated as straight, horizontal, or universal, according to its mode of working.
- a machine device with an independent, upright stand; a power exercise is pressed in to the work automatically or with a hand lever
- A machine for drilling holes in steel, the exercise becoming pushed towards the material because of the activity of a screw.
Sentence for "drill press"
Hypernym for "drill press"
Urban Dictionary for "drill press"