- Deviation from a group program due to drifting.
- Matter that has been held along or deposited by atmosphere or water currents.
- Deviation from a ship's training course considering leeway.
- something that drifts.
- Deviation from a ship's course as a result of leeway.
- Anything that drifts.
- whatever is drifted; drift.
- Nautical, the total amount of deviation from a ship's training course because of leeway.
- In gunnery and archery, windage.
- the deviation (by a vessel or aircraft) from the intended program considering drifting
Sentence for "driftage"
- The driftage through the Big House…
Hypernym for "driftage"
Same Context for "driftage"