- a sizable fishing internet buoyed-up by floats that is held together with the present or tide.
- a really long fishing web, sustained by floats, that drifts with all the present behind a fishing watercraft
- A gill-net supported upright inside water by floats and swollen in the form of weights below.
- a big fishnet sustained by floats; it drifts using existing
- some sort of fishing net.
Definition for "drift net"
- a sizable fishing internet buoyed-up by floats that…
Hypernym for "drift net"