Definition for "drib"
- A negligible amount: completed the task in dribs…
Sentence for "drib"
Synonym for "drib"
Hyponym for "drib"
Hypernym for "drib"
- A negligible amount: completed the task in dribs and drabs.
- A drop.
- A drop.
- a tiny section or small amount of such a thing; -- utilized mainly into the expression dribs and drabs.
- A drop; a driblet, or small amount.
- a little long amount (especially of a liquid)
- To cut off little-by-little; cheat by little and reiterated tricks; purloin.
- To entice step by step.
- To capture directly at short-range.
- To take at a mark at short range.
- to conquer; thrash; drub.
- To scold.
- To strike another player's marble when playing from the trigger.
- To capture (a shaft) so as to pierce regarding the descent.
- To cut-off by some at a time; to crop.
- To applicable unlawfully; to filch; to defalcate.
- to guide along thorough; to entice.
- To cut off; chop down. Dekker. Especially
- To stop over time; cheat by tiny and reiterated tricks; purloin.
- To entice detailed.
- In archery, to shoot directly at short range.
- In archery, to shoot at a mark at short range.
- To dribble; drivel.