- an area, as in a theater, for changing costumes or garments and using makeup products.
- A room in a theatre an such like for which performers may alter outfit and apply makeup
- a tiny room adjoining a domestic bed room where folks may outfit or undress in privacy
- A changing space
- a condo appropriated to make an individual's bathroom.
- a space, as you orifice from a bedroom, meant to be used for dressing: as, the dressing-rooms of a theater.
- a space in which you can change clothes
Quotes for "dressing room"
- "But it was great, we sit…"
Synonym for "dressing room"
Hypernym for "dressing room"
Same Context for "dressing room"