- a few images, tips, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily into the head during specific phases of sleep.
- A daydream; a reverie.
- A state of abstraction; a trance.
- A wild fancy or hope.
- an ailment or achievement which longed-for; an aspiration: a dream of having their business.
- one that's remarkably gratifying, exemplary, or stunning: Our brand-new vehicle works like a dream.
- fictional events noticed in your brain during sleep.
- A hope or want.
- The ideas, or a number of thoughts, or imaginary transactions, which take your head during sleep; a sleeping vision.
- A visionary plan; a wild conceit; an idle fancy; a vagary; a revery; -- within good sense, put on an imaginary or expected state of delight
- A succession of images or fantastic tips contained in your head during sleep; the resting condition where such images take place.
- That which is provided on brain because of the imaginative professors, though perhaps not in sleep; a vision associated with fancy, specifically a wild or vain fancy.
- A noise, especially a joyful noise; jubilation; music.
- a cherished need
- a situation of head described as abstraction and launch from reality
- some body or something like that wonderful
- a few mental images and feelings occurring during sleep
- an incredible but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- imaginative ideas indulged in while awake
- To experience a dream in rest: dreamed of fulfilling a classic buddy.
- To daydream.
- to own a deep aspiration: thinking of some sort of at peace.
- To respect something as possible or practical: i'dn't dream of technique snowboarding on icy slopes.
- having some ideas or images when you look at the brain whilst in the state of sleep; to have resting visions; -- often with of.
- To let the mind operate on in idle revery or vagary; to anticipate vaguely as a coming and delighted truth; to own a visionary idea or concept; to assume.
- to have a dream of throughout sleep: achieved it storm yesterday evening, or performed we dream it?
- To conceive of; imagine.
- To pass (time) idly or in reverie.
- to possess a dream of; to see, or have a vision of, in sleep, or in idle fancy; -- often followed by a goal clause.
- fantasy on Informal utilized in the crucial to indicate that a statement or advice is improbable or impractical.
- dream up To invent; concoct: imagined up an idea to corner industry.
- To see imaginary activities in a single's mind while sleeping
- To hope, to want
- To daydream
- to produce an imaginary experience (usually whenever asleep)
- have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- knowledge during sleep
- to-be partially, in accordance with just about confusion or incoherence, alert to pictures and thoughts while asleep: with of before an object: since, to dream of a battle; to desire an absent friend.
- To think idly or dreamily; give way to visionary thought or conjecture; have pleasure in reverie or waking visions.
- to possess indefinite idea or expectation; think about some thing as you can; conceive: with of: since, he bit wanted his nearing fate.
- To see or think in a dream; imagine in sleep.
- to assume like in a dream; think of vainly, idly, or fancifully.
- To suppose indefinitely; have a conception of or just around; rely on an over-all means.
- to pass through in reverie or inaction; spend idly or fancifully: accompanied by away, away, or through: as, to dream, away one's life.
- Definition for "dream"
- a few images, tips, emotions, and sensations occurring…
- View More
- Sentence for "dream"
- Quotes for "dream"
- "It's always been a dream of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "dream"
- Verb Forms for "dream"
- Phrases for "dream"
- Rhyme for "dream"
- Hypernym for "dream"
- Cross Reference for "dream"
- Equivalent for "dream"
- Form for "dream"
- Same Context for "dream"
- Variant for "dream"
- Urban Dictionary for "dream"