- A knife with a handle at each and every end of knife, used in combination with a drawing movement to shave a surface. Also known as drawshave.
- A joiner's tool having a blade with a handle at each and every end, always shave down areas, by drawing it toward one; a shave; a drawshave.
- an instrument useful for the purpose of making an incision across the path a saw should follow, to stop it from ripping the top of wood.
- see drawing knife.
- Same as drawing-knife, 2.
- a woodworker's knife to shave surfaces
- To cut or shave with a drawknife.
- Definition for "drawknife"
- Sentence for "drawknife"
- Likewise, Mr. Townsend's hog-skinning machinery mechanized…
- View More
- Synonym for "drawknife"
- Hypernym for "drawknife"
- Variant for "drawknife"