- The celebration which an order when it comes to repayment of income is drawn.
- The celebration directed to cover the actual quantity of a draft or check.
- anyone on whom an order or bill of change is attracted; -- the correlative of drawer.
- One on who an order, draft, or costs of exchange is drawn-that is, the one to whom its request is addressed; the person requested by a bill of change to pay it. see plant under cabinet, 3.
- the individual (or lender) who's expected to pay a check or draft when it is provided for payment
Sentence for "drawee"
- Braudel, p. 368, distinguishes four possible…
Hyponym for "drawee"
Hypernym for "drawee"
Etymologically Related for "drawee"