- Poker for which each player is dealt five cards face down that can then discard and acquire replacements for a specified wide range of cards after the first round of betting.
- A form of poker in which players can trade in cards for brand new people and their particular cards aren't shown until the showdown. (in comparison to stud poker.)
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from dealership
- Definition for "draw poker"
- Poker for which each player is dealt five…
- View More
- Hypernym for "draw poker"