- In order to make some thing continue for more time than is essential; prolong; expand.
- To actually extract, as blood from a vein.
- To extract, draw out, as hidden information; elicit; educe.
- To use means to entice or force (an animal) from this's opening or similar concealing place; or, by expansion, cause (a shy person) is more available or talkative.
- to boost a losing hand to a fantastic hand by receiving extra cards.
- deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- make more sociable
- eliminate, frequently with power or work; in addition found in an abstract sense
- remove as if by suction
- cause to speak,
- lengthen in time; cause to be or last for a longer time
Quotes for "draw out"
- "I love power. But it is…"
Hypernym for "draw out"