Definition for "dram"
Sentence for "dram"
Synonym for "dram"
Phrases for "dram"
Rhyme for "dram"
Hypernym for "dram"
Cross Reference for "dram"
Equivalent for "dram"
Form for "dram"
Same Context for "dram"
Urban Dictionary for "dram"
- A unit of weight when you look at the U.S. Customary System equal to 1/16 of an ounce or 27.34 grains (1.77 grams).
- A unit of apothecary weight equal to 1/8 of an ounce or 60 grains (3.89 grams). See Table at measurement.
- a little draft: took a dram of brandy.
- a little bit; a little: not a dram of compassion.
- See Table at money.
- A unit of body weight avoirdupois,
- A minute volume; a mite.
- a little number of an alcoholic drink.
- A cart previously always carry coal in coal mines.
- The currency of Armenia, divided into 100 luma.
- A weight; in Apothecaries' fat, one 8th element of an ounce, or sixty grains; in Avoirdupois body weight, one sixteenth part of an ounce, or 27.34375 grains.
- A minute quantity; a mite.
- the maximum amount of spirituous alcohol as is generally drunk at once; ; therefore, a potation or potion.
- A Persian daric.
- just like dynamic ram.
- A unit of body weight significantly less than an ounce.
- a little quantity.
- As much fluid as it is intoxicated at once; especially, a glass or two of spirits: as, a dram of brandy.
- A division (one twentieth) of a raft of staves. See crib, 13.
- a unit of apothecary fat add up to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains
- the essential product of cash in Armenia
- 1/16 ounce or 1.771 grms
- To ply with drams of drink.
- To take in drams; to ply with drams.
- To drink drams; enjoy employing ardent spirits.
- to provide a dram or drams to; ply with drink.
- to determine the fineness or measurements of by dram body weight, by a silk bond or yarn.
- An abbreviation of remarkable and dramatist.