- The roots and rhizomes of skunk cabbage, Symplocarpus foetidus
- A genus of araceous flowers, locals of exotic America.
- [I. c.] The pharmaceutical title for base of the skunk-cabbage, Symplocarpus fœtidus (often called Dracontium fœtidum). The source can be used as an acrid irritant, as an antispasmodic, etc.
- any plant of the genus Dracontium; highly malodorous exotic US flowers often with gigantic leaves
Sentence for "dracontium"
- Every object assumes a more majestic…
Hypernym for "dracontium"