- to help make or come to be wet and soiled by dragging; draggle.
- To draggle; to wet and befoul by draggling; as, to drabble a gown or cloak.
- To damp or dirty, particularly by dragging through mud.
- To fish with a long line and pole.
- A fictional story, typically in fanfiction, this is certainly exactly 100 words long.
- A fictional tale, usually in fanfiction, only some hundred terms long.
- Ragged and dirty individuals collectively; rabble.
- To fish with a lengthy line and pole.
- To draggle; make dirty, as by dragging in mud and liquid; damp and befoul: because, to drabble a gown or a cloak.
- To fish for barbels with a rod and a lengthy line passed away through a bit of lead.
- Definition for "drabble"
- Sentence for "drabble"
- Synonym for "drabble"
- Verb Forms for "drabble"
- Rhyme for "drabble"
- Cross Reference for "drabble"
- Form for "drabble"
- Urban Dictionary for "drabble"
- A term used when one misunderstands…
- View More