- an individual who utilizes a divining pole to find underground liquid or minerals.
- A divining rod.
- A divining rod used in looking for water, ore, etc.; a dowsing rod.
- One who uses the dowser or divining rod.
- A divining rod utilized in searching for liquid, ore, etc., a dowsing rod.
- One who makes use of the dowser or divining rod.
- See douser.
- someone who utilizes a divining rod to get underground liquid
- forked stick which said to drop down seriously to indicate underground liquid or oil
Sentence for "dowser"
- Outdoors in the sculpture court, local…
Synonym for "dowser"
Hypernym for "dowser"
Same Context for "dowser"