- To reduce (thickness of housing or allowed development of construction) in a designated neighbor hood: suggested to downzone residential places near the shore.
- To reduce the permitted thickness of housing and/or amount of recommended new building in a designated neighbor hood: the city's complex want to downzone.
- to improve an area or residential property to a less restrictive zoning
- Definition for "downzone"
- To reduce (thickness of housing or allowed development…
- View More
- Sentence for "downzone"