- A depression of the strata on a single part of a fault
- The abrupt drop or depression associated with strata of rocks using one part of a fault. See place, n.
- In mining, a dislocation of the strata by which any sleep of rock or seam of coal happens to be brought into a situation less than that it would otherwise have occupied. See dislocation and fault.
- Definition for "downthrow"
- A depression of the strata on a single…
- View More
- Sentence for "downthrow"
- Form for "downthrow"
- Variant for "downthrow"