- towards, at, or regarding forward element of a stage.
- toward or in front of a theatrical phase
- towards a motion-picture or tv digital camera
- in front 50 % of the stage. Opposite of upstage.
- at or toward the leading of this stage
- Of or relating to the forward part of a stage.
- in front of a stage
- of or regarding the front 1 / 2 of a stage. Opposite of upstage.
- of this forward half a stage
- leading half of a stage.
- the section of a stage that is closest towards audience or digital camera
- the front 50 % of a stage. Opposite of upstage.
- leading 50 % of the stage (as seen through the audience)
Sentence for "downstage"
Phrases for "downstage"
Hypernym for "downstage"
Cross Reference for "downstage"