- A stroke made by attracting a bow from handle to tip across the strings of a violin or other bowed tool.
- a downward stroke through the heel to your tip of bow, in bowing a stringed instrument. Contrasted with up-bow, as soon as the bow is moved into the opposing direction.
- In violin-playing, a stroke regarding the bow downward, starting with the fan: opposed to up-bow.
- a downward stroke from heel to the tip of this bow
- Definition for "down-bow"
- A stroke made by attracting a bow from…
- View More
- Sentence for "down-bow"
- Antonym for "down-bow"
- Hypernym for "down-bow"
- Cross Reference for "down-bow"