- like a dove; since, a dovelike wing, a dovelike glance, dovelike eyes.
- calm; innocent; pacifist.
- minor as a dove; mild; pure and lovable.
- In a manner like a dove; because, to "dovelike, remain brooding on the vast abyss" (Milton)
- As much so as those of a dove; since, "Phoebe's eyes Dovelike mild" (Montanus)
- obtaining the look or attributes of a dove; gentle.
- Definition for "dovelike"
- Sentence for "dovelike"
- Synonym for "dovelike"
- Cross Reference for "dovelike"
- Same Context for "dovelike"