- A unique World monkey of this genus Aotu, that is active during the night and contains no pinna of outer ear.
- a tiny, nocturnal, Southern United states monkey of this genus Aotus (previously Nyctipithecus trivirgatus), with big owl-like eyes; for this reason, the normal name owl monkey.
- The indigenous title of 1 of small, large-eyed, nocturnal South American monkeys regarding the genus Nyctipithecus (which see), as N. trivirgatus, or N. rufipes. In addition written durukuli.
- nocturnal monkey of Central The united states and south usa with big eyes and dense fur
- Definition for "douroucouli"
- A unique World monkey of this genus Aotu,…
- View More
- Synonym for "douroucouli"
- Hypernym for "douroucouli"
- Variant for "douroucouli"