- hawaii or quality of being skeptical; doubt; doubt.
- State to be doubtful.
- anxiety of definition; ambiguity; indefiniteness.
- doubt of event or issue.
- circumstances of doubt or anxiety of mind; dubiousness; anticipation; uncertainty of viewpoint.
- Ambiguity; doubt of meaning.
- Uncertainty of occasion or problem; indeterminateness of problem.
- the state of being uncertain of some thing
- anxiety in regards to the truth or factuality or existence of one thing
Sentence for "doubtfulness"
Synonym for "doubtfulness"
Hypernym for "doubtfulness"
Same Context for "doubtfulness"