- a couple of cards which are the only real ones of these suit in a hand dealt to a person.
- A set containing correctly two elements.
- a set of cards of the identical fit, which are the only real cards of the fit in a player's hand
- In whist and connection, a two-card fit.
- (bridge) a couple of credit cards which can be really the only cards within their fit within the hand dealt to a person
Sentence for "doubleton"
- The appearance of East's doubleton queen…
Hypernym for "doubleton"
Same Context for "doubleton"