- Of, or performed in, the fastest time or step-in marching, beside the run.
- (of a marching cadence) extremely swift
- A marching cadence; double-time.
- The double time, a marching cadence (pace) approaching operating rate.
- Double-quick time, step, or march.
- Milit., the fastest step beside the run, consisting of 165 measures to your min, each 33 ins lengthy. In addition double-time.
- To double-time, march (or rather run) at overhead speedy pace.
- to go, or trigger to maneuver, in double-quick time.
- Performed within the time of the double-quick; pertaining to or in conformity with all the double-quick: as, double-quick step.
- very swift or hurried: as, he disappeared in double-quick time.
- Milit., in double-quick action: as, we had been marching double-quick.
- Milit., to march in double-quick action.
- Milit., to cause to march in double-quick action: as, the colonel double-quicked all of them.
- Definition for "double-quick"
- Sentence for "double-quick"
- Ages 11+ Twenty-one-year-old star chef Sam…
- View More
- Synonym for "double-quick"
- Equivalent for "double-quick"
- Same Context for "double-quick"