- Having two faces or aspects.
- Usable on both edges: double-faced material.
- Duplicitous; hypocritical.
- Having two practical faces.
- deceitful; hypocritical; treacherous
- Having two faces made for use.
- Deceitful; hypocritical; treacherous.
- (of materials) having faces on both sides
- marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one collection of thoughts and acting under the influence of another
- Having two faces or aspects: since, the double-faced god Janus.
- Having both surfaces completed, so either can be used once the right-side: because, a double-faced cloth, shawl, or other textile.
- Deceitful; hypocritical; practising duplicity.
- Definition for "double-faced"
- Sentence for "double-faced"
- He wreaks His vengeance through them…
- View More
- Synonym for "double-faced"
- Phrases for "double-faced"
- Equivalent for "double-faced"
- Same Context for "double-faced"