- A vessel capable of going both forwards and backwards, having bow and rudder at each end.
- A locomotive with pilot at each end.
- A dildo created for penetration by two different people simultaneously.
- A vessel with the capacity of transferring either path, having bow and rudder at each end.
- A locomotive with pilot at each and every end.
- such a thing with two stops alike, as a boat made to move forward or backward with equal ease.
- A cross-cut sawing-machine, with a couple of flexible circular saws, for equalizing items of things by sawing both finishes at once.
- A locomotive having either a truck or a pilot at each and every end: intended to carry trains in either course without being turned.
- A double-pointed file.
Sentence for "double-ender"
Same Context for "double-ender"
Urban Dictionary for "double-ender"