- To double the quantity, amount or length of time of anything
- To increase a person's quantity of potato chips by winning an all-in cooking pot.
- To fold, fold over; to fold; to stoop.
- To have a secondary use.
- to obtain the 2nd in a double play, typically discussing getting an out by beating a runner returning to a base (usually by tossing) after a fly ball was caught
- to use twice as much normal sources for a particular purpose.
- stake profits from wager on a subsequent wager
- flex over or relax, usually with laughter or discomfort
- share a-room or a bed designed for one individual
Sentence for "double up"
Hypernym for "double up"
Urban Dictionary for "double up"
- to accomplish a threesome; menage-a-trois; 3P