- Meaningless speech that consists of nonsense syllables blended with intelligible words; gibberish.
- intentionally uncertain or elusive language. Also called doublespeak.
- : Lying, especially in an official governmental statement.
- Speech which combines English and English-sounding gibberish for entertaining impact.
- an easy phonetic code with a normal infix that produces important message sound unintelligible.
- intentionally unintelligible gibberish
- Definition for "double talk"
- Meaningless speech that consists of nonsense syllables blended…
- View More
- Hypernym for "double talk"