- A pair of joined reeds that vibrate together to create sound in some wind devices, such bassoons and oboes.
- An instrument in which noise is made by a set of joined reeds.
- a couple of reeds, in every of a few wind instruments, being accompanied collectively and vibrate together
- a woodwind which has had a couple of joined reeds that vibrate collectively
- a couple of joined reeds that vibrate collectively to create the sound in certain woodwinds
Sentence for "double reed"
Hypernym for "double reed"
Urban Dictionary for "double reed"