- A jerseylike material knitted on a device built with two sets of needles making sure that a double width of material is stated in that the two edges of the textile are interlocked.
- A knitted textile comprising a double depth, made on a machine with two sets of needles
- a knit fabric just like jersey that is fashioned with two sets of needles producing a double width accompanied by interlocking stitches
- Definition for "double knit"
- A jerseylike material knitted on a device built…
- View More
- Hypernym for "double knit"