- A gold money with a face value of $20.00 formerly found in america, the double for the U.S. eagle coin.
- Three under par, one stroke lacking an ace (a hole in one) on a par 5 hole.
- a gold money associated with the US well worth twenty bucks.
- A gold coin of the United States, worth two eagles or $20, or £4 2s. 2d. English money.
- The heraldic representation of an eagle with two heads, as with the national hands of Russia and Austria. It's the old emblem of this Byzantine and Holy Roman empires.
- (golf) a score of three shots under par on a hole
- a former gold money in the United States worth 20 dollars
- a gold money regarding the United States obtaining the value of 20 bucks.
Sentence for "double eagle"
Hypernym for "double eagle"
Urban Dictionary for "double eagle"