- A chemical response between two substances where very first and second components of one reactant are united, respectively, aided by the 2nd and first parts of one other reactant.
- a reaction between two substances in which two areas of each substance are exchanged; metathesis
- a chemical reaction between two substances which elements of each are interchanged to create two brand new substances (AB+CD=AD+CB)
- Definition for "double decomposition"
- A chemical response between two substances where very…
- View More
- Hyponym for "double decomposition"
- Hypernym for "double decomposition"