- A careful reinspection or reexamination in order to guarantee reliability or appropriate problem; verification.
- a supplementary check or confirmation made another time, typically with extra care or attention.
- a predicament where a king is attacked by two of opponent's males simultaneously.
- something that monitors the correctness of a previous check
- to check on once more; to check on with extra care or interest; to confirm or ensure.
Sentence for "double check"
Hypernym for "double check"
Urban Dictionary for "double check"