- people pretending to function as a spy for starters federal government while really working as a spy for another federal government.
- A spy who pretends to operate for starters side, when they are truthfully doing work for the other/ passing information to another.
- a spy whom works for two mutually antagonistic nations
- Definition for "double agent"
- people pretending to function as a spy for…
- View More
- Sentence for "double agent"
- Hypernym for "double agent"
- Urban Dictionary for "double agent"