Definition for "dotty"
Sentence for "dotty"
Synonym for "dotty"
Rhyme for "dotty"
Equivalent for "dotty"
Form for "dotty"
Same Context for "dotty"
Variant for "dotty"
Urban Dictionary for "dotty"
- psychologically unbalanced; crazy.
- Amusingly eccentric or unconventional.
- absurd or outrageous: a dotty scheme.
- Having a feeble or unsteady gait; shaky.
- Obsessively infatuated or enamored.
- Having many dots.
- Mildly insane or excessively preoccupied; often, senile.
- made up of, or characterized by, dots.
- Unsteady in gait; therefore, feeble; half-witted.
- casual or slang terms for mentally unusual
- extremely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- Having dots; covered or described as dots: as, a reduced, dotty underwood.
- Of unsteady gait; feeble and tottering, as from stiffness or lameness: because, becoming slightly dotty using one's feet.
- Feeble-minded; silly.