- The plug of tobacco ash left into the plate of a pipe after it has been smoked.
- The however burning or completely burnt cigarette plug in a pipe.
- a child's dummy, pacifier.
- A plug or faucet of a vessel.
- a tiny curved swelling or size; particularly, the tobacco continuing to be in bottom of a pipe after smoking cigarettes, that is frequently put on the top of fresh cigarette whenever refilling.
- the residue of partially burnt tobacco remaining caked within the bowl of a pipe after smoking
Sentence for "dottle"
- In the subsequent smokes the ashes,…
Hypernym for "dottle"
Same Context for "dottle"
Urban Dictionary for "dottle"